New newsletter providing updates on key legal developments and practical insights from leading barristers who regularly appear in the most significant inquests and public inquiries.
Issue 1 includes articles on the following:
• key differences between inquests and public inquiries - Jason Beer QC;
• inquests arising from deaths in care homes and hospitals where the deceased was subject to DoLS - Beatrice Collier;
• applications to quash previous inquests – John Goss;
• when post mortem examinations are necessary - Alison Hewitt;
• the relevance of admissions of non-causative failings in inquests - Robert Cohen.
Plus summaries of recent key cases - Amy Clarke and Aaron Moss.
To subscribe, please email us at email@example.com
To follow news and share views on topics covered in Insight as well as other key issues relating to inquests and inquiries, please join our associated LinkedIn GroupDownload
View the latest issue Five from 5
The Employment Law team produces a regular employment law update edited by Daniel Hobbs. Our e-bulletin 'Five from 5' which covers 5 key employment topics is published in association with BloomsburyLawOnline.
To be added to the email circulation list, contact Publications
Publication produced by the Police Law team as an aid to prospective candidates as well as Police and Crime Commissioners selected during the 2016 elections.Download
A guide to assist candidates applying for pupillage.