Inquest Conference London 2019
If you or members of your team are involved in any aspect of the inquest procedure, this conference will provide invaluable advice and information to help ensure you are prepared from the outset. The day will be chaired by Samantha Leek QC and will feature speakers from 5 Essex Court's top tier inquest team.
- 10 things you need to do before day 1 of the inquest.
- Disclosure: Do I have to? All of it? To everyone?
- Witness care, and consideration of separate representation.
- Making good use of experts, and professional witness expertise.
- Legal update.
- Terrorism and the multi-agency response.
- Sequential deaths.
- Reputation and related proceedings / looking at an inquest in the round.
Samantha Leek QC, Fiona Barton QC, Anne Studd QC, Bilal Rawat, Francesca Whitelaw, Mark Thomas, Georgina Wolfe, Robert Harland, Cicely Hayward, Amy Clarke, Aaron Moss.
When and where.
Monday 25th November 2019
Devere Grand Connaught Rooms
61-65 Great Queen St,
Holborn WC2B 5DA
9.30 Sessions Commence
14.00 Sessions Recommence
Cost & how to register.
Last few places available £100.00 (inc.VAT) pp to include delegate pack, breakfast, lunch and refreshments. Early bird price just £100 if you register before 18th October.
Click here to register online or contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7410 2000
Terms & Conditions
The delegate fee is due and payable upon registration;
5 Essex Court reserves the right to vary or cancel the conference if need be and does not accept liability in that event;
Cancellation - within ten working days of the conference date; no refund; more than ten working days of the conference date: full refund subject to a £15 administration fee.