Alastair has extensive experience in the following areas of Education Law:
Governing Bodies, Duties of Care, Safety & Supervision, Curriculum, Employment & Training, Finance, Inspections, Special Educational Needs, Admissions, Exclusions, Discipline, TRA Regulatory Matters.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for a School in a 2 day disability discrimination case.
- Acting for a Local Authority in a 3 day EHC Plan appeal.
- Advising a Local Authority on the reorganisation of its Special Educational Needs provision.
- Acting for a School at an Exclusion Independent Review Panel.
- Acting for a Headteacher in a 5 day TRA prosection involving 27 allegations of misconduct.