YEAR OF CALL: 2016
Molly started her pupillage with 5 Essex Court in September 2017. She will be sitting with and assisting a number of barristers to gain experience and exposure to a variety of work in Chambers’ core practice areas.
- City University, BPTC: 2015 – 2016.
- Results: Outstanding (ranked 34th in year).
- Awards: Inner Temple Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award. Sibil Dedezade Pro Bono Award from City University in recognition of exceptional work on pro bono programmes.
- University of Oxford, BCL (Masters in Law): 2011 – 2012.
- Results: Distinction.
- Awarded Ruth Deech Prize in recognition of performance in Final Examinations, July 2012.
- Trinity College Dublin, LLB: 2007 – 2011.
- Results: First Class Honours.
- Awards: Elected Scholar of Trinity College Dublin, May 2009. Awarded Julian Prize in recognition of performance in Final Examinations, May 2011.
Molly’s work experience over the last few years includes the following:
- Acting London Programme Manager at Key4Life.
- Charity work to reduce youth offending in UK through 7-step rehabilitative programme.
- Paralegal at Ennis & Associates (Dublin).
- Legal Intern at Irish Human Rights & Equality Commission.
- Legal Intern at Hong Kong Refugee Advice Centre.
- Medical Law & Ethics Tutor at Trinity College Dublin.
- Legal Intern at McCann Fitzgerald Solicitors.
- Remote student intern/volunteer on Radovan Karadzic Defence Team (assisted legal defence team in the ICTY in trial preparation).